The Vision Metron front derailleur uses Carbon Link Construction and a wide body spacing for quick and responsive shifting. To aid in durability and further increase shifting precision, the Vision Metron front derailleur uses a full aluminum alloy cage with an engineered wear resistant coating. The braze-on style derailleur is designed for use with chainrings up to 56-tooth and a max tooth difference of 16-teeth between the large and small rings.
- Dual front chainring index shifting
- Alloy inner & outer cage with engineered surfacetreatment
- Wide carbon outer link for superior rigidity and lightweight
- All stainess steel hardware
- Finish: electroless nickel coated, black anodized, UD finish
|670-0025000641||Metron TT FRONT derailleur 11S|
|Discipline||TRIATHLON, TIME TRIAL|