LIGHTNESSThis handmade wheel features the most advanced Vision carbon technology coupled with state-of-the-art manufacturing processes.
AERODYNAMICSAn ultrafast and stable aero wheel developed through extensive CFD analysis and wind tunnel testing.
NEW PRS HUB SYSTEMHelical Clutch ratchet with 72T equals a 5 degree engagement angle. This ends up as 24% faster engagement than the previous Vision 6-pawl and DT 54T/6.6 degree. The PRS increases durability all while reducing loss of power engagement under load.
Vision’s new Metron 45 and 60 SL Disc wheels have been launched in the pro peloton, with Vision sponsored pro teams, rolling on the new aero-optimised disc wheels for 28mm tyres.
Helical Clutch ratchet with 72T equals a 5 degree engagement angle. This ends up as 24% faster engagement than the previous Vision 6-pawl and DT 54T/6.6 degree. The PRS increases durability all while reducing loss of power engagement under load.
Mission accomplished. Team EF Education-Nippo takes new Metron wheels at this year's Tour de France. The team is currently using Metron 45 SL Discs. Each time they use them, they know that they're using the best technology out there — and also getting the smoothest ride possible.
- Full Carbon rim
- 45mm depth rim
- Tubeless ready - clincher
- New P.R.S. hubs with DP spokes
- Centerlock rotor mount
- 6 sealed cartridge bearings (2F + 4R)
- 2:1 aero bladed spokes 21F / 24R
- ABS self locking nipples
- TA-12 and X-12
- Artisan built, entirely by hand
- Includes QR-93, rim tape (clincher), valve and tape for TLR (clincher/TLR), spoke protector and wheels bag ADAPTERS
- Front - QR, TA-12 and TA-15 (included)
- Rear - QR and X-12 (included) FREEHUB
- Alloy freehub
- Shimano 10-11sp
- SRAM XDR Available from the end of 2021
|710-0156231030||VISION METRON 45 SL DB Clincher/TL SH11 B1|
|710-0156236030||VISION METRON 45 SL DB Clincher/TL XDR B1|
|分野||ロード, グラベル, シクロクロス|